SMN 0.00% 40.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Same again, page-34

1. 18,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    T’is wonderful that that Testia support (first put to shareholders as an MOU in March 2015- https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150323/pdf/42xfxvzrztblh2.pdf ….
    - and something the newly appointed Ross hadn’t even heard of in a shareholder questio session in November 2022
    … has now finally gained real traction with Testia promoting CVM sensors .

And the power of the slap in the face ‘interest’ from a competitor to the beleaguered Boeing ought not to be underestimated either, in my opinion.

But sum are anxious about the growing focus on AEM holding a potentially valuable little sideline in it’s kit?
    - because sale of said sideline would remove decades of happy dividend dreams (of one day counting a never ending pile of golden coins?)

I do think Ross could probably run Boeing but - once again -?why on earth would he want to hang on to SMS ?
    Even if he did hold a long term view I think your dreaming (again) if you are still looking at the name SMS though rose-coloured spectacles!

It’s been around as a public company more than 25 years and in that time has had a gazillion conferences, multiple airforces showing interest, years and years of waving itself to universities, various investigative hotshots and, I reckon, even a few used car salesmen!
    In this time how many millions were made by CEOs and mates who piled in, loaded up with free shares and then piled out ?

This forum was reminded just the other day by someone with industry contacts that the SMS name stinks.
    I think the ‘rebranding’ - promised since before Ross even took the job (back in 2021 just when big shareholder Drake started to get upset?) is a GREAT idea!

cheers and will look to buy another ticket to ride this section of the trip
    Last edited by sabine: Wednesday, 09:12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.5¢ 40.0¢ $9.196K 22.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1305 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.