SMN 2.41% 40.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

T’is wonderful that that Testia support (first put to...

1. 18,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    T’is wonderful that that Testia support (first put to shareholders as an MOU in March 2015- https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150323/pdf/42xfxvzrztblh2.pdf ….
    - and something the newly appointed Ross hadn’t even heard of in a shareholder questio session in November 2022
    … has now finally gained real traction with Testia promoting CVM sensors .

And the power of the slap in the face ‘interest’ from a competitor to the beleaguered Boeing ought not to be underestimated either, in my opinion.

But sum are anxious about the growing focus on AEM holding a potentially valuable little sideline in it’s kit?
    - because sale of said sideline would remove decades of happy dividend dreams (of one day counting a never ending pile of golden coins?)

I do think Ross could probably run Boeing but - once again -?why on earth would he want to hang on to SMS ?
    Even if he did hold a long term view I think your dreaming (again) if you are still looking at the name SMS though rose-coloured spectacles!

It’s been around as a public company more than 25 years and in that time has had a gazillion conferences, multiple airforces showing interest, years and years of waving itself to universities, various investigative hotshots and, I reckon, even a few used car salesmen!
    In this time how many millions were made by CEOs and mates who piled in, loaded up with free shares and then piled out ?

This forum was reminded just the other day by someone with industry contacts that the SMS name stinks.
    I think the ‘rebranding’ - promised since before Ross even took the job (back in 2021 just when big shareholder Drake started to get upset?) is a GREAT idea!

cheers and will look to buy another ticket to ride this section of the trip
    Last edited by sabine: Wednesday, 09:12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $55.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 40.5¢ $1.729K 4.229K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.