ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

Andy has summed it up -- if ARH goes arse up nothing changes...

1. 50 Posts.
    Andy has summed it up -- if ARH goes arse up nothing changes minerology (Sir Clive)still owns the lot and no skin off the nose there... but the shirts and skin come off our backs
    I believe ARH was set up to attract interest in the project --get it out there to the world so to speak through the ASX as everything else has been done "in house"

The 60 cent spike imo was AGM in late Nov stated that "ARH will have secured a partner by 2011 to develop the Balmoral South Iron Ore Project" spike was in late December. The word would have been out around that time that Hunan would be coming over for a site visit -- something we never found out about untill late March.
    No partner secured (yet)

WW2 you had no hesitation in getting stuck into rintz for posting
    Calling other posters "mental cupcakes" as you have done a couple of times on different threads now isn't helping the cause
    Might i quote you again -- "Your post is a mish mash of unsubstantiated assertions,wishful thinking and bombastic nonsense."(30/4/11)-- a fine way to treat another fellow shareholder
    WW2 go and find some info and stop this trashing of every thread that starts on here -- if you dont like it dont post

(cant believe i have got involved in this)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.