CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

same info. different conclusions.

1. 168 Posts.
    thank you all for your input and views on the status and progress of cudeco. it's an interesting world when different people can have vastly different views and conclusions when given the exact same information.

non-transparency and delays? while some of you choose to believe that these are indicative of bad management, I believe that the company has great management, able to adapt to changing circumstances, and progress the company to mining in spite of unforeseeable or unavoidable obstacles, possibly including state, local and indigenous politics which can always be tricky in today's society but can never be discussed publicly.

transparency is good? not necessarily. when there are opponents, predators, enemies and potential partners/investors/customers, it is prudent to hold information to yourself. you may claim that as shareholders, we should have access to this information, but such a shareholder would be naive, gullible and easily devoured.

a dfs/bfs? if the world didn't change, if the resource didn't change, if prices didn't change, if we needed to borrow money, then yes, a dfs/bfs would be great to have, but the world is not that straight forward, and a dfs/bfs would never be a true/correct indication of what the company has in assets, and what it might produce in profits. if you need a dfs/bfs on which to base your investment decisions, then don't invest in cudeco. there are other companies on the asx.

capital still needed after dso/native copper is sold? I don't have the answer to this. personally, based on my own research, I believe there's an excellent chance that income from the sales of dso/native copper will be more than enough to pay the costs associated with completing the plant, and even the railway/port facilities. btw, the railway costs will be very little for cudeco, with the other partners paying the bulk. (dyor)

will the sp go lower? possibly. I have great faith in the company, but I also fully understand that there's a disconnect between the sp and the true value of the company despite what the trading pundits would have us believe. the market/trading/investment tools available to today's 'sophisticated' investors mean that the sp can be manipulated with reasonable ease irrespective of what the company is achieving (the flash crashes in the US market in recent memory should be proof enough of this). hopefully, once the company begins earning money from the sale of the dso and native copper, the sp will react in a positive manner. in the meantime though, if the sp drops lower, I will take the opportunity to buy as many shares as I can, and be very happy that such an opportunity was given to me, believing (which apparently some of you do not) that shareholders will be rewarded with significant dividends within a relatively short time frame (for me, that's 18 months). for many of us (long-termers), the prize at the end is the dividends, not just the sp.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST that people watch the video created by the company in 2010. there are some very important points discussed in the video which remain true today (imho):
    YouTube: Discover CuDECO The New Force in Copper

admittedly, there are a lot of questions to which we don't have the answers. some of you _need_ those answers. some of us don't.

yes, it's possible that those of us with faith in the company will be proven wrong. that's a risk we understand and accept. we have weighed the pro's and con's, and found the pro's to far outbalance the con's, and so we choose to have faith and to invest.

time will reveal all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.