KAR 0.27% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

same old path

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Good morning ...

Not easy say good morning to ones that carry Kar shares...

Every day we see the repetition of the same pathern like 6 months ago.

The news looks like doesn't make too much difference... Like... If we go to 10 today..no worries..tomorrow will be 9.90, 9.8 , 9.7...

The determination and consistence to short the share can be seen looking yesterday we came back to 13m breaking the trend down.

To be realistic we always can try to "blme" some future event and "justify" why... In our case now we can say... well we are waiting the 600m in cash and remove any legalistic uncertainty as well we are waiting the definition of the boa5rd next AGM and also waiting a JV in Brazil showing we don't need even touch in the 600 + 257

My fear is.. after this 3 aspects will be removed probably they will work saying... But if this drill in Brazil comes dry ?

The only way(and is amazing how somebody can be stubborn and silly. The only way I repeat. Is the board hire a market8ing team, people efficient in all areas to promote the company make several road shows a year exciting small and medium investors.. make mopntholy presentation for funds... This month Victoria, next NSW,next WA and so on...

The share can break the down EASYYYYYYYYYYYYY just new few buyers coming in every day. And we don't have this "few" buyers..meaning.. the few sellers win...

If I'm wrong the evidence would show that I'm wrong...

I'm here 2 years stating that(even when the share was in much better situation I told that.

I hope one day the discovery will be so significant that the "evidence" assets will make any single people in market come and take advantage of the bargain, or one competitor will make an hostile take over..

Because if we depend of the marketing skills of our board.. we can stay here forever looking the 5.. 4.90...480..4.70 and read or listen "the excuse of the month".

Good morning ?

Cato.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.470B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.86 $1.82 $5.917M 3.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48719 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 7249 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.