KAR 1.72% $1.48 karoon energy ltd

KAR is such an intriguing entity. The fact that shorting has...

1. 204 Posts.
    KAR is such an intriguing entity. The fact that shorting has increased, the sellers dominating the depth113,000 vs 887,000 and it's now well under the 50% fib from the bottom of the gap up to the last high all tells me this has more to fall in the short term.

A fair old drop of around 93 cps since a resumption of trade. I did say at the time, if it breaches the gap, it's going much lower in the short term. I hope I saved some long termers a few quid so they can top up when the time is right. Those that laughed off my comments have cost themselves hard earned.

FA wise it seems that we can put to bed tax selling and the uncertainty of the ORG deal as dominant forces. There is clearly more at play here.

A major lack of belief for KAR's assets seems to me, to be the only thing you can blame. They have cash backing, they have history of discoveries, for me, it can only be faith in what they hold now isn't enough to warm the cockles.

Cato, you clearly agree as your calls for improved marketing support this. While you have belief, you understand that the market on the whole does not. And hence you feel the market needs a better understanding of the potential.

I am watching 3.00 as a key level. While the psychology of gaps has come into question, I'm sure all will agree no one likes it when that holding drops to a lower integer. There's just something about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.025(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.172B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.49 $1.46 $4.698M 3.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7026 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 24874 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.