APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

same old same old from apg

1. 150 Posts.
    Having not checked out the APG posts for a couple of months now, it was quiet an amusing read when you do it all at once. Being a holder of this stock for 5 years before ditching it last year I felt as though I was reading posts from a few years back :
    "Exciting times coming",
    "deals with majors on the way",
    "the price should see double figures",
    "this stock is as cheap as chips, gotta a feeling we should see it move in the next few days",
    "sp being manipulated by people wanting to get some cheap stock"....bla bla bla if it wasn't so sad it would be hillarious.

I don't know if these guys are professional rampers or just naive but only a mug would put so much hope on a speccy...its far easier to make money on companies that have a product very close to market as they tend to be very cheap leading up to first profit. As an example MGX was weeks away from exporting its iron ore yet its price lingered around the 20 cents mark, before long it rocketed to 40 cents and today is pushing the dollar mark. At the end of last year when I sold out of APG I put the funds into BMX which was in its high 20's and only a few months away from exporting its first product....today its in the high thirties (and with time should go higher)........ there are so many easier ways to make money that there really is no need to "bet" on false hopes and rumours.

Maybe APG proves me wrong and rockets like a firecracker, but I'd rather base my money on a little more than speculation, it really is a mugs game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.