IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

same old, same old, page-14

1. 3,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Tweets, this thread is very much on-topic. When the majors can't provide share price leverage in a major bull market because of all their dilution, what hope do most juniors have?

This backdrop is very important for investors to understand in the gold space. We should be challenging ourselves all of the time and being critical of our own judgment. WHY does a particular company generate shareholder value consistently over many years while most are plain awful at it?

This post by 'commodorecontrarian' back in March explains just how different it could have been for IGR shareholders if they'd gone for a low cost milling option... similar to the Les Davis way at SLR next door, by the way:

"Exactly rowing boat. And its why this coy is not front and centre as a top gold pick with many investors. I know I looked at this at the height of the GFC craziness (when it was between 10c and 20c) and considered investing. My main concerns at the time were the small indicated resource and question whether CC was focused on managing costs to maximise profit (given the low cost angle was to utilise an old $2m mill (from memory) to get quick cash-flow which would then fund non dilutive exploration) or more interested in making his reputation as an explorer who established a new 'gold belt'. It was touch and go but I'm glad I didn't go with IGR in retrospect to be honest...."

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1694910&msgid=9814266

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.