IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

"I assume all the SLR lovers who come on here to stir IGR...

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    "I assume all the SLR lovers who come on here to stir IGR investors and gloat about SLR bailed out of SLR in the $3.80s in February this year and didn't ride SLR all the way down to $2.02 in May this year.

That's riding SLR down nearly 50% in 3 months! ...
    "

As you've chosen the peaks and troughs, it should be compared to IGR which has gone from 60.5c in Feb to 33.5c currently - and headed down due to a CR around 30c. This is also a nearly 50% fall, and likely around 50% when trading re-opens.

"IGR's share price action does not reflect the underlying strengths of IGR and is mainly based on a disappointing June quarter's gold production - not due to lack of mineable gold or poor grades of gold, but due to processing plant issues, which will be fixed imo. "

Incorrect.

The announcement about production was made on the 22/6. On the 21/6 the closing price was 39c. The closing price on the 22/6 was 0.37, and an average price over the following week grew slightly to 0.38.

Thus, 35% of the fall had _nothing_ to do with the fall in production. The price stayed broadly stable and actually grew after the announcement. This means that the poor production was not the cause of the share price fall.

However, in the past week, the price cratered again, falling another 15%. Given the sharpness of this cliff, this would be based on people jumping out just before the surprise capital raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.