NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Same old...................., page-28

1. Doz
    4,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4420
    I just thought that while all the downers are extremely active , those who have not provided an alternative view to my claims below for debate , now might be a really good time . Growler gave it a go , so I understand if he doesn’t participate , especially looking back on his answers .

The below is an updated list of my claims for debate , I have added to the original list , all of these claims are supporting my theory indicating Microsoft’ direct involvement with Norwood . This direct involvement by Microsoft will lead to either a partnership or a takeover of Norwood . So far many with an alternative view have been critical without taking up the challenge to respond to all claims and only one has attempted providing an alternative view that I am happy to let others be the judge .

Claims for discussion are ........

1/ I have claimed that Microsoft recommended to Norwood that they should cease with the two tier offering and proceed with the premium platform only .

2/ I have claimed that Microsoft , Norwood and Spark were involved with setting the new contractual agreement between Norwood and Spark , and also the decision to offer the premium platform to customers for free , where it was calculated and agreed how all parties will financially benefit from the new contractual/pricing adoption .

3/ I have claimed that the meeting that involved around 150 participants that we were informed included representatives from Microsoft , Norwood and Spark .

4/ l have claimed that Amelia is working with Norwood because Microsoft has directed them to .

5/ I have claimed that Norwood presented to Microsoft a 100 million dollar annualised recurring revenue model based upon a small percentage of Microsoft existing telco clients using Norwood’s voicemail platform .

6/ I have claimed that Microsoft helped facilitate Norwood in winning the Spark New Zealand tier 1 telco contract .

7/ I have claimed that Microsoft is the partner and large scale distribution partner that has picked up encouragingly over the last quarter and not Oracle ..

8/ I will claim that Norwood has or is currently conducting telco pilots with existing Microsoft telco clients . These pilots have been instigated by Microsoft and they are not domestic in Australia , but located elsewhere globally .

I look forward to anyone with an alternative view accepting the challenge for debate and thank those who have declined the challenge .

All in my knowledgeable opinion ....

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/52284490/single

Wanty , AdVictoriam , I posted this a week or two ago before we received the news via the Metaswitch website that Norwood has partnered with Microsoft / Metaswitch , as you two seem to have a lot of opinions , why don’t you give this list a crack , I can’t wait to see your answers .

All in my knowledgeable opinion .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.