IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

As long as we keep trading at these levels I am more than happy....

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    As long as we keep trading at these levels I am more than happy. I definitely prefer a consolidation phase because the only other alternatives is heading up or down. As we have had a huge rise up I dont expect another spike until news which may be just around the corner.To me the best outcome at the moment is a steady sideways move until the next lot of good news.

Some time ago the support level was around 14c and then it dropped closer to the 10c mark. A number of boxes have since been ticked and the sp currently reflects that. So now waiting for the next materially significant news to push the sp higher and a new support level.

If one thinks about this biotech what is there not like. We have first class medical research staff and top class management. Martin Rogers is IMO top flight and you only have to look where the company is now compared to the time preceding him. CVAC is being progressed by an eminent team and our new Chair Lucy Turnbull has an impressive CV and we could not wish for better.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.