CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

OMG - just so pleased to be going away in 2 weeks for overseas...

1. 142 Posts.
    OMG - just so pleased to be going away in 2 weeks for overseas holiday till mid-June - so I can forget about the day-to-day what-ifs' about CCC. That way I cannot easily be tempted to lessen my load on CCC. Been buying since June 2010, and still well in front - but with all the buzz on hotcopper, I must say, at times it becomes just a tad (not too much) tempting to take some profits and hold a smaller parcel. I know that would be a very stupid move, and resist the temptation, but seriously, by checking out CCC on hotcopper every day, one can easily be succered out of ones' holding!
    Especially when I see how well my holding on other stocks are going - but CCC is my biggest holding by far. However, I do really have confidence in the long term prospects for CCC, and also, do know that "higher forces than myself" are manipulating the stock - so I am now going to ignore all the noise until my return in mid-June, and hope I see a big uptick in the share price (and hope that it will pay for my trip!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.