AMD 20.0% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

I’m puzzled by people investing and then surprised when there...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

I’m puzzled by people investing and then surprised when there is price movement, especially upward price movement – did you not invest expecting a positive return on your investment?

I won’t get hung up on speculation of Twiggy buying. Seriously, Twiggy may not even get a bite at the cherry when the big boys, BHP, Rio, Glencore, Vale, and Baowu get a sniff of the Simandou North potential. We will all know when that starts happening as the share price will not move, it will fly !

When you understand the Simandou North potential and then read the two recent AMD announcements, you should get more confidence that things are starting to fall in place. The significance of progress on the multi-purpose and multi-user infrastructure project should not be underestimated.
    All we now need is confirmation, and what is mostly expected, of high grade and reasonable size and this should come through the drill program that kicks off in Q1.

We as investors should be delighted that AMD is still flying under the radar, as once drill results start coming in, AMD will become a whole different story and It’s then when the AMD share price is very likely to take off like a rocket and you would wish you bought more at these ridiculously low prices. This could be for many, the proverbial opportunity of a life time.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $60.39K 24.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
161 282722478 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 142102280 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.