ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

same seller on at 0.003 for a week, page-44

1. 21,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2115
    Naughty Dazz. " I don't just say things that people want to hear, like management's shit".

Look, I love you knockers and I definitely was influenced by what you all posted. I was ready to get $10k's worth, 770K @ .013, whne they were spudding A#5, but after reading your posts, I decided to take a much closer look and continued to read your posts for the next couple of weeks. The price dropped and I thought that it was getting too good to be true, A#5 was going to deliver in spades, so, I finally dipped my toe in for a few @ .011. Kept reading and watching and kept dipping my toe in and eventually got my 770K for just $3,600. So, as Jeff Fenech would say, I love youse all!!!

I MIGHT still say what you want me to say, depending what comes out in their next ann re funding, but, I am reserving my judgement, as, despite the difficulty, youse guys have absolutely convinced me that PL can walk on water when it comes to sucking dough out of funders.
    Why did 15 of the Top 20 dump over 250 million in 6 or so months pre 30 September???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.