ddzx,"I am always right so you are dead wrong" lol now that...

1. 422 Posts.
    ddzx,

"I am always right so you are dead wrong" lol now that takes the Cake lol.

You say"If there was free-will, their would be no need for a forgiving saviour." It is because of free Will that we do need a Saviour which is Jesus Christ thanks for mentioning it!

As for me committing Blasphemy, it is me who is defending God and you who is insulting God by your Words and detestable Homosexual behaviour!

You certainly are one mixed up person as confirmed by you previous post ( how embarrassing and to much detail thanks anyway) and you definitely do not understand what free Will is.

You keep saying that I am a Homo which shows just how ignorant you are.

Just because you see no evidence of God does not mean he does not exist just like you see no consequences for your immoral behaviour but they to are there, STD'S come to mind for starters!

you say "because human beings have very limited free will. instead, most human beings have a sinful nature due to a natural ignorance" that is certainly true in your case at least, you have no understanding of Human History at all do you?

People who know me know that I am not a Homo and I am not hiding any tendencies to being gay, it repulses me ok, and it offends my Christian beliefs but if it makes you feel better to think that Men who don't accept your way of life are really hiding and inner Gayness go right ahead as it does not effect me one iota.

You have a very weak argument indeed.

snider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.