free will,You say "Do you really believe people should deny such...

1. 422 Posts.
    free will,

You say "Do you really believe people should deny such an essential part of them?" With all due respect, where do you draw the Line?

If I have a strong desire to Murder someone, does it make it right for me to act on it? What about if a person has a strong desire to have sex with a Child like what has happened in the Catholic Church? Does not being able to resist that desire make it right to do it?

It is absurd to rationalise homosexuality, just as it would be to rationalise the examples I gave!

ddzx,

I have not been brainwashed into believing anything, I have made an informed decision which is my own choice, and your opinion of me is none of my business!

The Fact remains that it is you that needs and craves what normal people have ie Marriage as you have the inner conflict which is very evident to me.

I feel great about trying to respect my Creator to the best of my ability even though I fall short on many occasions, I do it whether I agree with his reasoning, or understand his purpose, or not as that is what respect for Life is all about.

I personally think that Gays do not have any respect for Life as their way of Life can only lead to destruction and cannot produce Life which is what a Marriage is for!

snider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.