same sex marriage, page-144

1. 4,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Wow. This thread is still going strong. Got to hand it to your stamina guys.

Snider. Do you in all honesty put murderers and child sex offenders, both of which involve crimes against another, with homosexuals in consenting, adult relationships (well they are trying to get married). They are just purely absurd examples.

Please stop referring to gays as 'abnormal'. It is beyond an insult! I really hope none of your 5 children has the desire to be anything but your version of normal, otherwise they will lead horribly suppressed and confused lives trying to please you.

And finally (believe me that so much of what you say disturbs me), does your label of abnormal and your link to being murderers, etc, also extend to married men and women who choose not to have children, or can't have children? They are not creating life. Do they deserve to be married? Probably not as they are normal, because.......

I guess once again it comes back to the sexual act itself you oppose, not the marriage thing per se. Homophobia again rears its head (no pun intended).

Milesy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.