ddzx,Is that the best you can come up with, lol.It all depends...

1. 422 Posts.
    ddzx,

Is that the best you can come up with, lol.

It all depends on whether you believe Humans are just here for a good Time and to do as they please or whether you believe we are part of a much grander Plan than self obsession.

The Problems in the middle East which have been there from the beginning of Time would suggest otherwise!

Anyway Time will tell and each of us will render an account for the way we have lived our Life.

I personally don't think Human History shows that we are heading to a better place under our own free Will and choices.

If you think Homosexuality is something that "normal sane ordinary human beings" would do well that is your free Will to do so but when they want to take something for themselves that was instituted by God for Man and Woman for his purpose then you would have to Question are they really "normal sane ordinary human beings" or something which is actually detestable and that they can only begin to feel normal by forcing others to accept their abhorrent behaviour.

Good Luck on that one and for your sake I hope that the Muslims don't take over Australia or the World as I don't think they like Homosexuality much either.

snider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.