asf,Why can you be offensive to me about my beliefs and when I...

1. 422 Posts.
    asf,

Why can you be offensive to me about my beliefs and when I defend them with my own sound reasoning you are on the verge of violence by saying would I say it to your Face.

I thought you believe in freedom which includes freedom of speech or do you believe in dictating to others for your own benefit.

Are you also condoning the Violent treatment of those that don't conform with your thinking?

I absolutely would say it to your Face if I knew you and it came up in conversation. But the fact is that you are obviously Gay and I do not associate with your Type as "Bad associations spoil useful habits"

If you are so happy and say "Funny, but I feel normal without you." then why do you need to be married then which is what us weird religious Folk do?

Another point I would like to make considering you like to mock God and his Laws. If there was no God and Evolution was how we got here why is Marriage something that Humans have done since the beginning of Time?

Evolution would not force it on us as it is not necessary for human survival if we were here only to breed for our own good, but rather it is something that someone with high standards and Morals would want in order to be acceptable to them and their purpose would it not?

snider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.