IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

same time last year

1. 115 Posts.
    Whoever has followed this share for the medium to long term would remember when Prima's share price plunged from .14 all the way down to .08 in July of last year- in a very short time frame ( days), after an institutional investor sold a quarter of his holdings. Probably, EOFY squaring of some positions.

But people panicked and didn't realise what was going on and the panic selling hit - this time the volume was larger - but we have a capital raising overhang of shares atm.

At the time, I spoke to MR, and he explained that the investor had sold a portion of his holdings, but this was the only reason he gave - even though the share price was oversold big time!! His words were, to buy when people are fearful & that nothing had fundamentally changed with the company.

Not long after that ( a couple of months), the share price started its run up in a very strong fashion.

I see today's trading is very much like July last year - there are people who will leave and never come back & curse biotecs, and there are those that will look at the pure manipulation of the market & use it to their advantage.

This share is truly for those with strong stomachs!!
    But don't doubt, there will be positive news just around the corner that will once again push Prima's share price higher ( Just like it did a year ago)!!

Good luck to all

Spare paper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.