TZL 13.6% 2.5¢ tz limited

But the current price only exists in the absence of confirmation...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    But the current price only exists in the absence of confirmation of the valuation basis that will be provided in the prospectus. There should of course be additional information from the expected POs that will provide the uplift for DKR to sell their remaining stock into, well in advance of the IPO. The price will look after itself when the risk premium is removed. When confirmation of the listing process occurs many will then jump in and when additional information about the large number of new customer interactions is made even clearer to people the price will also rise.

The appearance of Intevia in catalogues is still not enough evidence for many that TZ has been beavering away for the last year achieving milestone after milestone. Reading between the lines in this one is pretty straightforward. It comes with its own DVD with included audio so that you don't even have to read if you don't want to. If TZ did go about spruiking information that many want they would be accused of releasing OLD information by all the sniping sideline johnnies. Look at all the recent information reports put out by TZ. What effect did they all have? You wonder why they are reluctant to bother? Let's just face facts. All many in the market want is to read the prospectus valuation. Any other information that may actually require analysis is considered by them to be too esoteric. Any information that customer orders are being filled is met with responses such as the market may be really small or difficult to penetrate or the price may be too high or it may take a long time to gain traction. I say again, for anyone so entrenched in assuming TZ is going nowhere then why stay in the stock? You have about 2500 other choices on the ASX alone. I think TZ management has excelled since taking back the Intevia license from TFS. They have progressed the company much faster and with more customer interactions than I had hoped possible. They are well on track to successfully complete the IPO. The starter's gun was fired ages ago. Some just weren't listening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.