TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

DKR has 2 million shares to sell and perhaps there are another 4...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    DKR has 2 million shares to sell and perhaps there are another 4 M held by people willing to sell for under $6 or so. The volume available is not all that high. The shares for the placement will probably not even be offered to existing holders. The overhang of 2M shares has to be removed and that will take news. Some need confirmation supplied by a rising price to jump back in so I expect these people to take out much of the DKR overhang. I am not relying on sideline snipers for anything. I just expect them to add to the buying when additional confirmation is applied. Let them pay more. The real uplift will occur from an all new NASDAQ market and a new valuation based exclusively on knowledge of the dollars derived from a raft of new and existing customer interactions. That has always been the case and is what TZ has known all along needs to be achieved to obtain true value. When you have about 50-100 shareholders/groups controlling over three quarters of the stock the trade does become limited. Many existing holders will sell heavily into the IPO and we will have an all new register to deal with. The sooner we escape this backwater the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.