WNX 0.00% 1.9¢ wellnex life limited

Gee whiz It takes time to build brand awareness people. You...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173

Gee whiz

It takes time to build brand awareness people. You don't just start a company up and walaa ! You have brand awareness. Some companies take many years to hit terminal velocity with branding and sales.
    LinkedIn took more than 7 years from inception to really gain critical mass. Vegemite as a brand failed twice and went bankrupt before a third time was successful .
    This company imho looks to be securing the vertically integrated supply chain, to offer a organic product.

Growth of all organic consumables market is exploding in growth. You look around Australia and there is organic soap, organics fruit and veg, organic frozen food pre packaged. And it is charged as a premium. Now understanding it's a competitive mkt, most organic food mkts are competitive... The very nature of retail, if one company starts up and makes a killing, has a monopoly or oligopoly on the market, without major barriers to entry such as a telco or airline industry has, there is Always going to be new entrants to mkts. So the comments about a saturated market is just horseshit and from people fear mongering.

The test will be to see over the next two years, branding isn't an overnight thing. The it company I work for now hired a new marketing manager 6 months ago who is a global top 10 marketing manager. But he has a 3 year plan to transform the brand, we've just released new branding, new logos... Going through a process of new social media awareness, ads in the new York and London times papers.. it takes many many months

Then their is the customers changing their own perception of the brand.
    Has there been any health issues with WHA, not that I'm aware of. No health scares.
    What are setting up a organic milk drying plant, and any excess powder could also be sold to other brands. So I like the sound of that.
    Take a look at Fonterra, arguably the most successful dairy coop in the world providing 30 percent of dairy products globally, and they are a NZ listed company! How the hell can a New Zealand company supply 30 percent of global dairy product supplies?? And a multi billion dollar company now? It took time, good planning and execution over 20 years.
    Is there demand for infant formula? Yes. You saw the news with the .Chinese daigous taking everything off the shelves and being able to onsell at retail bought prices and make a profit selling to China! That says to me there is a real opportunity to sell directly to China with a high quality brand for IF.
    Realistically a daigou shouldn't be able to buy retail and sell at a profit to China. That says the markets are not working efficiently, that presents opportunity where WHA could be well placed given it gets the SAMR approval for IF.
    It already has approval for its powdered milk. Huge middle class in China, relaxing second child policy is now allowed. Is it possible this company could be huge in China and not too big in Australia? Absolutely. There are all sorts of brands huge in America, Europe and China that don't even have a presence here. The idiots here who think Australia is the centre of the world, you need to go travel a bit. We are 23 million Total Population. America's has nearly 500 million population.
    https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/for...s-is-pulling-up-the-ladder-behind-itself/amp/

China to increase its middle class from 430 million now to 780 million by mid 2020s!
    So those thinking we have to first win in Australia to be successful elsewhere stop smoking your Ozzie pot and get off the dunnie! The world and places like China are transforming at a much faster rate to Australia and that'll mean huge demand for infant formula as this middle class nearly doubles in size in less than 10 years!
    And it's already nearly 20 times the entire size of Australia.

I believe the intent from the overseas companies to buy based on the SAMRis as good as WHA could hope for at the moment . No company in China will commit without it. But they've had the discussions and got the commitment based on the approvals. What more could you ask for?

Will be interesting to see when SAMR approval will come in, I think it's just timing now.

The share price plummet from CR is very common. You often see a share price halve in value after a CR. We really need to see them spend this funding wisely. A 600 K salary is disappointing to see. People giving themselves big salaries at this early point in akin to GSW who have also done the same.

But once SAMR approval is done, and more sales are coming in, if this company takes off you'd expect the salaries increase significantly from today's values.
    Aimo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.