VMS 5.88% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Jocko ... I would love to be much closer to production of Tin...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Jocko ... I would love to be much closer to production of Tin but only now not last year ... but be patient as the Commodities Super Cycle will last longer than our happy retirement... Nothing goes fast in OZ... that's why OZ is so pleasant relaxing country where workers are not stressed as much as to become suicidal like in eg. Japan...
    I am only waiting for a simple railway/tram line to airport from Melbourne from 1958 and if it was built then it would cost a fraction of today's cost after multiple studies and all sort of shenanigans forced on politicians by lobbyists...
    only Chinese were able to built an impressive network of high speed railway lines in 7 years...
    I took me 17 years to experience an Ecstasy of 40 X bags in case of my shareholdings in DEG, close to 10 years to get 7 X so far on CXO, and similar span previously on NST, IGO etc...
    I am confident that I'll be as successful with VMS as ingredients are there and the management lateral thinking abilities are second to none! IMHO

Re Navarone "problem" with Tin usage, while the world is almost at the brink of the war due to components which would not exist without Tin:
    1/ the price says it all PLUS
    2/ no modern technologies, electronics, renewable energies, chips, semiconductors, phones, computers and all the rest can exists without a glue which is Tin...and
    3/ we will have the most environmentally friendly Tin/ Tungsten mine in the World,
    4/ will contribute wealth, jobs and the security for the country,
    5/ if in doubt just read a bit and watch 2 self explanatory videos and we can continue tomorrow (don't forget the clues provided by High top and subil too)

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2021-chip-production-why-hard-to-make-semiconductors/

GLTArealH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $6.356K 361.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4601066 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3385444 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.