CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Take - (2) Edited.Navarone & Gordobre: 1) So the idiots who say...

1. 2,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221
    Take - (2) Edited.sneaky.pngwink.png

Navarone & Gordobre:

1) So the idiots who say no water in "pieman creek" , that’s ok for KDlee42.....But as soon as someone puts a post as a joke (To which I admitted) you try and pretend I was being serious with the post (Obviously selective reading).cool.pngrolleyes.png
    2) Navarone: Number (2) is correct ore is being processed and (it’s not road base at all - False Statement).
    3) Item (7) you laugh yet this has been said 3 times in interviews by our CEO, our SP will be worth $4 to $5 also stated by our CEO......So, It would not matter what is said by our CEO you would not believe it anyway......Time will be the best judge, you Certainly are not.
    4) Both you'll keep stating about "facts" and If it's not an "ASX" announcement you''ll wouldn't believe......Then it begs belief, why both you'll are on H.C????cool.png.......Much like Gordobre, maybe stop posting non-sense until you hear it as an ASX announcement, it’s good for me I know exactly what’s going on most of the time.rolleyes.png
    5) Your post # 54495380.....Being a great geologist, does not mean you can manage a mine.....WOW, he managed to pick up all our tenements, he managed to get us an Off-Take partner and he managed to appoint a Mine Manager and Staff.....Say's a lot about the man.

6) Your post #54475122....Seems you worried what A.R gets paid, most Geos are on $150k a year at least anyway......I'm on $170 k a year and I don’t have to worry about anything......No responsibility just start and knock off.....So, maybe put your hand up for a BOD job if your so concerned about his earning (On Second, Thought Bad Idea) or maybe buy some Shares in Cordu so you can get more announcements that mean jack S###........How lucky we are to have a CEO, who can multi-task as a Geo he would on $200k a year and a CEO about $260k average a year......We get two for the price of one.....We don't need Geo's as consultants we have two: H.H & A.R.
    7) Gordobre: That 30% could be worth a billion and then they still maybe disappointed as the "Epicentre" may just be at "Kulin"....I'm tipping as soon as NGG drilling is completed, the rig will head straight back to "Kulin".
    Last edited by posiedon ark: 16/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.04K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1802150 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1425947 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.