SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

samson oil and gas: Disallowed -seeking alpha, page-2

1. Osi
    16,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I agree with Michael Filloon's analysis which is essentialy middle of the road. Michael complements both Zman and Toby Schute for contributing alternate perspectives.

Cutting to the chase my own view is this. Toby says that the SSN SP is ahead of itself ...... errr if compared to its peers at similar stages of play development then yes it is! Why??? There are a number of reasons, including corporate visability but they ALL lead to the market's perception that SSN's play presents lower risk than most peer companys.

ST. volatility aside I don't feel that I will lose my capital in the long run ... even if the niobrara play underperforms a tad or if world markets go to pot yet again. If the latter happens soon, SSN will have cash to go a buying in the "splash" (as John Bates puts it :[http://finance.yahoo.com/news ]

The upside potential is that SSN holds some of the best Niobrara. If it produces anything like North Stockyard ......... {the market is I thinks aware of this tid bit now}

I personally feel that I can stay a little bit overweight on SSN in the knowledge that the company is diversifying itself accross several plays.

Each to their own and please don't rely on my crazy musings. My investment timeframe and tax status etc. may be different to yours.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.