SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

samson oil and gas: Disallowed -seeking alpha, page-8

1. 470 Posts.
    Twice now TB has made what i call remarkable comments regarding SSN.

First in one of his earlier presentations last year he described SSN as a 6-7 bagger when it was trading around 7 cents per share and in the Florida presentation he said "you haven't seen anything yet" now this was after his comments regarding a 10 Bagger or a 1046% increase in SSN.

For any CEO to talk in this type of language certainly knows a lot more than any of us or for that matter Toby Shute or Motley Fool.

You dont make these sort of comments if you dont know what you're talking about and now we have CHK suggest their Niobrara holdings having 3x TB estimates thats 1.25 million barrels per 160 acre well or 7,813 recoverable barrels per acre that translates to 109 million bbls net to SSN.

We talk about you having to be patient when it comes to SSN but if you do the sums and take the average, SSN from Jan 2010 to Jan 11 has increased 1046% that is doubling its original price every 5 weeks for a 12 months period.
    (Not to shabby)

Anyone who has been holding SSN (especially the longs) knows the best is still yet to come.
    I have no intensions of selling any shares until we fully understand what the Niobrara holds or until its fully valued into the SP.

Based on TBs comments, somehow I dont think he will be selling his options anytime soon !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.