SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

samson oil & gas lodges quarterly report and a, page-51

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Argh the old "I've been misunderstood" trick sent to doug.

Then the old redirection trick for TP with "last years bonus was tied to SP and this years first half is tied to SP, oil, reserves and discretion". Of coarse we aren't talking about his bonuses at all are we. We are talking about underpriced options and truck loads of free shares with attached piles of cash in order that the poor sods don't have to pay their own tax bill when they make millions of dollars profit. I mean how could you pay your own tax bill with a that sort of salary, bonuses, easy in the money options and the profits on the free shares alone. You would need the extra cash as well wouldn't you ?

On the other hand I do recognise that they are taking risks. Not with their money but hey, lets not split hairs right.

I do like the last part when talking about what criteria these things are tied to though .... "and discretion". I'll be exercising some of that also.

No doubt Terry will be looking at how to explain this misunderstood proposal overnight. What worries me is that tomorrow the turd might be polished but it will still be served to us at the meeting anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.