SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

samson oil & gas lodges quarterly report and a, page-58

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I sent an email to Terry yesterday and received a very lenghty page long reply after a few hours. After reading his email and re-reading the document I do believe that the document and the boards intentions have not been lost in "lawyer" jargon and have been misunderstood.

The Oil/Gas business is HOT at the moment and good calibre personnel are very hot property. Terry did not state the following but it was a thought after his reading his email. The last thing this company needs right now is for any of our executive to take a walk elsewhere while we are trying to build the company. I have had shares in some companies who have lost good personnel and then have had difficulty attracting talent. D Craig who we were all so excited with who when she joined the executive is only receiving $80,000 as at Jan 2012. . It seems that such plans are common in the "US Energy Space" and are necessary to attract and retain good talent. I asked for comparison companies that use such plans and Terry gave examples.

I made comment on his email and he replied very shorty.

I really believe that the Management are working to shareholders interests and but were niave in their wording of document. This naivity stemed from good intentions - since bad intentions need more thought to be covered up.

Terry will receive $250,000 worth of shares (2.5million) but these will be granted equally over 4 years and he has to be there working for the company to receive them.

Give the man a chance to explain in a "Plain English" response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.