SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

samson oil & gas lodges quarterly report and a, page-68

1. 1,364 Posts.
    OMR..I gave you a TU.........Walepolepark........I am pleased you had a reply to your e-mail,and you are now in a position to make an informed decision,whether to vote yes or no.

My reference to TB's iphone,I did not think anyone would take that throw away line seriously......sorry...The point I was getting at,is the more e-mail's TB receives informing him of the way shareholders feel,then perhaps in the long run,the better off we may all be......

Yes,I am more than happy to champion other holders who have expressed their opinion on HC to put those concerns direct to management,in this case,TB by email.I stand by this.

As shareholders we have rights.Time and time again, shareholders will bitch and moan,but do nothing to try and correct what they see/or think is wrong(why,because they believe they will never be heard)???.Will this time,we are doing something......It may not be a lot..but an email to TB exspressing ours concerns is a start in the right direction.AND WE ARE BEING HEARD...plus it makes you feel better...hahahah

At one stage I held over $320000.00 in SSN.My holding is now down to under $100000.00..Why????....ok the fact the sp has crashed may of had something to do with it....???But not all...

There are many supporters of TB on HC,but even they are questioning this incentive package.........so something must be wrong.....

Anyway,lets wait and see if TB decides to but a further announcement out addressing these concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.