SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi Alacrity,I have pretty well stood back and tried to soak up...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Alacrity,I have pretty well stood back and tried to soak up as much of this as I can, so as to make as good a balanced judgement as possible. At this point in time I have come to a very similar conclusion to you and I intend on casting my vote towards yes to both. Besides the DD I have done on the facts of the proposal put forward by the board, I just cannot bring myself to a point of believing that Terry Barr would knowingly stick his snout in the trough in such an apparent blatant manner without a lot of reasons that are not obvious to us all at this point in time. I said in a previous post that all of this flies in the face of what is commonly accepted about this man and I stick by that. He has done his very best for the share holders in the past and he has copped a fair bit of flak over what has been more bad luck than anything else. I will probably get howled down over this post but I really don't give a shit as what I care about is integrity and I believe that TB has plenty of it. I have about around 150k invested in SSN and one of the reasons why I did invest was because of the quality of the CEO and the board of directors - nothing has changed for me on that count.

GLT to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.