SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

samson oil & gas lodges quarterly report and a, page-78

1. 1,327 Posts.
    Evening all, have been occupied with work for the last 3 weeks and no time to post. I have read majority of posts...

The general meeting Ann came as a surprise to me but is an important development for SSNs future. The LTIP in it current form is unacceptable and requires further detail and to be specific the "criteria" in which directors/employees will be measured and rewarded.

Without a LTIP we won't know what the company is aiming for.

I'm not happy where the share price is at, but it does reflect the current operational activities. Terry is exploring 3 plays, and has been updating shareholders on a regular basis no matter what the news is. His honesty, which is what we are after. Two of the plays are turning the final stretch. If these plays are commercial we know the SP is undervalued, and won't remain at current levels. Terry and team are working hard to uncover the potential we have been waiting for and working towards the $1 SP. This needs to be considered when thinking about your votes. Should the current SP be the only measure that matters, Terry doesn't have control of the markets.

I too sent Terry and email, and got the same response as a couple have disclosed. I'm expecting Terry will send through more information and hope to share if permitted.

At this stage of the game I wouldn't think a LTIP would be put in place if Terry and team didn't think they were going to add value to growth and SP. I will wait to see the criteria, remember it is long term..... So it has to exceed the short term incentive currently on the table for June 30 2012. (surely)

Progress is being made; we know of the drilling results no need to repeat. We know of the contracts with the rigs. The FP and WY wells have progressed to the next stage of the story. The SOA II will start drilling if not already started. Defender will go on a Jet pump. We are waiting on news RE HAL and drilling magic. Infill wells at ND will start drilling soon. If you knew growth was imminent wouldn't you want part of the ship via rewards if you couldn't buy shares.

Take a step back and read the general meeting Ann again. Good luck with your choice(s).

I'm still on the sideline re voting waiting for clarity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.