DTZ 4.17% 11.5¢ dotz nano limited

I agree Rod, can't help visualise contracts being developed for...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I agree Rod, can't help visualise contracts being developed for public restrooms or going down to the local QD shop with a few barrels of saved up urine to cash in like we use to with cans back in the 80's....

I think we will be a competitive low cost producer and while in the initial years we may get a premium based on demand and supply, this may get lower over time as more players move into this market. But anticipate more sectors demand to increase in parallel.

The only concern I have is, as you mentioned, raw material. As we know we need certain types of coal to produce different QD spectrum's and yields. Tying down long term contracts for supply of raw material that supply the full spectrum of QD yields will be key to success. Although we are a producer of low yielding QD's and have announced we can produce a 'blue' high% QD for such industries as tech TV screens we still have some way to go. Upcoming announcements of being able to produce all colour spectrum's and confirmation on improved extraction, contracts with low QD end users (carpets, detergents sectors) along with establishing long term supply chains of raw material in 2017 will see us be a big mover this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $60.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $28.09K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.