DTZ 4.17% 11.5¢ dotz nano limited

Music aside, that's a pretty cool video, explains the...

1. 129 Posts.
    Music aside, that's a pretty cool video, explains the capabilities etc. Don't forget quantum dots currently are toxic and very expensive to produce and this is where DTZ has an edge with their clean coal GQDs that have what will be a huge profit margin compared to our peers.

DTZ is coming, this company will be huge, world class professor with patents that seperate them from the rest, going into production with capabilities to produce 25kg or 25% of the world market. The market is asleep here as to the enormity of the potential, I expect a lot of news flow to come in the next couple of months as with production happening surely we can expect customer anns.

Read the milestones, do the sums, 110m SOI and only 49m free float, when this starts to run I expect an A3D type run. We just need the company to explain a few things clearly and see some customers on board. The potential is massive in the near term IMO. I think we will be surprised by how much we make out of the detergent, counterfeit and textiles industries while hopefully making even more on the display industry. Samsung are extremely active in this space, quantum dots are coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $60.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $28.09K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.