4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

I feel like this is the key point investors can't seem to grasp...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

I feel like this is the key point investors can't seem to grasp with the technology and why they're not giving out specific metrics for things like power consumption. IT'S ALL TUNABLE, all aspects, power savings, efficiency etc is all entirely dependent on how the set up is specifically tuned which is entirely dependent on use cases and different set ups

They can't just say oh it saves this much power over dram because a company might be using it to replace dram in some regard but they might have it tuned in a way that uses more power than the dram they were using but over all they get far more performance out of it

The metrics are pretty vague for a reason, because metrics on highly tunable and variable products are inherently going to be very vague and dependent on however its used at the time and considering they don't even have the testing capacity to find out what the overall endurance is, investors expecting highly detailed metrics based on a large array of tunings are going to remain disappointed for quite a while because they haven't done anywhere near that level of testing yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $75.86K 954.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 240167 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.