BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I don't disagree with some of the points made in that blog post....

1. 2,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1349
    I don't disagree with some of the points made in that blog post. However, the subject matter of "meme stocks" is simply a very cheap and easy target for additional filler content to upload, especially after the whole wallstreetbets shenanigans and all the mainstream media that comes with it. Smart of him to jump on that bandwagon to gain extra traction for his company, Openmarkets Group.

BUT, his ultra simplistic view shouldn't go unnoticed. TLDR: "If a stock falls 3 months after it's peak then it's a meme..." is essentially what he's implied.

Also, in Brainchip's specific case, his points fall well off the mark. Brainchip have hardly gone viral (socially) on twitter, reddit or facebook. So by default that excludes Brainchip off his, own opinionated, list of 'meme stocks'. That is unless he doesn't know the definition of true social virality.

It also tells me he has his own agenda in listing BRN specifically for one reason or another.

I'm actually not sure what you look for in start ups? Brainchip have gone through rough patches like anyone else, but have clearly come out the other side with a working, functioning, commercially scalable and physically produced chipset - and along with it a magnitude of EAP customers, some with big names.

If you think that's a loser, or at the very least don't think they are on the right track, then you should stick with blue-chips, as it doesn't seem you have the stomach for start ups.
    Last edited by pierre23: 18/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.