EMH 10.9% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Samsung bid to become 1st resource developer

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    "Samsung SDI said its leading position in the world’s small lithium-ion battery market seemed to have been a major factor in advancing to the short list. Its local peers LG Chem Ltd. and SK Innovation Co. are keeping a close eye on the deal’s progress as it is the first time for a Korean battery maker to jump into the resource development business to secure raw materials."

This is what Keith Coughlan has been saying about the partner who EMH are in discussion with.

It is about securing the lithium. Holding the asset eg Albamerle SQM FMC etc allows control and derisking of the mining.

In Cinovec's case EMH also have TIN @ $22,000 pt to derisk the asset.

Tesla, why did you sigh and further belittle the point being made ?

After all it is what Keith is saying discussions are in part about, not a miner taking the asset on but a non miner doing so.

You seem down about it? I personally think the Samsung are making the right call. Maybe others are better fitted to that particular deal, but if they want to secure supply that way then great for them.
    Offtake is offtake and if they want to pay to mine too then hey lets split the Capex and Opex on our deal ?

Sounds good to me whoever it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ $1.065K 4.345K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45387 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.