EMH 10.9% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

I must have missed that whole point of yours because you never...

1. juk
    4,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I must have missed that whole point of yours because you never mentioned VW. Mind reading is not a skill i have mastered, I believe it's doubly tricky over the internet, however my sister in law reckons she can do it, but i reckon it's an internet scam. I also have never read a PR piece of a blog post or even a tweet from VW which mentions cinovec, so i'm gonna have to take your word for it. Would you like me to get you a free reading with my sister in law, maybe she can channel more of this VW business?

Meanwhile back in the real world, companies, especially big ones looking to make large investments do this thing called due diligence. I've had it done on me. It involves asking difficult questions, like "is that the best market rates you could have got for that $2M bridging finance?" for example. Whilst we are talking about having things done on me, I've never had a reading from the sister in law, to my knowledge, though i did do a ring a of saxa around my chair in case one was being done without my knowledge. I jest of course, that shit's not real. Nor do we have any evidence of VW taking out cinovec, that shit's not real either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.