MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Samsung Invests $2.51 Billion into Car Battery Business, page-15

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    Can someone please help me (even NL as you are such a genuinely concerned fellow)... I have spent days, weeks, well actually the best part of 2 years trying and trying to find a better investment than Magnis, but am still empty handed.

At times I become quite desperate as I have grown up to be believe that profit comes through exploitation; of the poor, the land or preferably both!..... yet MNS seem hell bent on being chemical free - without poisoning the water table and at least mysteriously upping the local child leukemia rate how are the big bucks supposed to be made????

I was a big believer in the old company as we all know what wonderful harm the golden powder can cause. Even the name Uranex used to make me salivate.

Now I do the numbers for MNS, and for graphite competitors as well as those into base metals and I continually get a migraine in trying to accept that a company that will be digging only 100m deep and pulling out common old carbon which may as well be coloured green for all the harm it will cause will end up being so flush with cash.

I have considered investing in lithium to help with the current depression but even the profits for these near term producers don't seem comparable to MNS.

Oh, I see Lamboo is back on the move as Hexagon (HXG) although there cash position and touting of Australia's biggest graphite resource at 790kt of contained graphite is just outright embarrassing!!

This rambling was intended to be on the announcement of MNS's uranium assets which is due in the next couple weeks but I think we will leave that for another day

Secretly I'm hoping the genius's that see MNS as being in trouble continue to sell and drive the SP down to the the very low 30's.... I have my catchers mitt on

A western off-take of 50ktpa or more will instantly double our SP ... gees, 50ktpa will pretty much match all of SYR's combined legitimate off-takes (I do love SYR though - have my short orders to open as their SP price hopefully hits $4.20 in coming months).
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.