ONE 0.00% 33.5¢ oneview healthcare plc

samsung ramps up tablets, page-34

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    that's is exactly why you can't chart low caps
    your words sum it up .

what about the auction sell they took 9.8 when he could of got 10 for hours .

500k so he dropped 1000 cash
    why not just wait till morning wait for the 10 guy to put his fill in and save the grand .

anyway it's their coin just crazy .

just low volume just off top of head I think this was lowest since Samsung.that's great news.

look I thought news was coming after up date
    I'm disappointed and poster has pointed out 25th I just hope we get more then update before next quarter report .

forget the pattern it's just what it is could close 11 tomorrow how would we know .

the big picture says to me for reason I've banged on about good news will move this up

just hope it's not 6 months time .

wish they would attack our industry like bnpl industry .

I took croo option today because it was under the radar by a full cent they took the heads up but everybody forgot the oppies so no risk and got out at close .I'll roll some of that profit into this tomorrow .

these percentages gains in afternoon on no news is deadly on some of these plays 200 mil caps and no real business wow

only way we will get shafted on this if no news to end of quarter and they go backwards on guidance. yet the update should not let that happen. but it is the asx lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ONE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $226.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $45.30K 137.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83063 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 74348 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ONE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.