NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Samsung's attempt at a takeover of NUH!, page-129

1. 877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    tongue.pngAs previously mentioned a second takeover offer will occur, its not a matter of if but a matter of when.

Post #: 39377550 highlights my previous TO predictions.

The Takeovers Panel in March 2018 has proposed that a bidder must not come back with a new and improved offer within four months of its earlier unsuccessful bid.

Harmon proposed the offer in April 2019 so it is until end of July/ early August 2019 where we will recieve another offer if new the obligations apply to Nuheara/Harmon.

The TO was unsuccessful purely due to ASX disclosure regulations and not because of Nuheara itself, throw an OEM deal in the mix and Harmon will be on their knees.

Justin clearly specified in today's meeting he can not discuss any questions related to OEM deals or Takeovers.. hmm why is that ? what were you hinting JM? wink.png

silly sellers the past few days, i believed we have bottomed (still requires confirmation) and will have a reversal soon, selling your shares at a major support area because you're fearful isn't a great strategy. Give it a week or two and we will be back at 6-7c imo, ignore the HC noisetongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.