NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Not trying to be wiser ...but maybe I can help a little ...There...

1. 13,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4845
    Not trying to be wiser ...but maybe I can help a little ...

There is more information out there than you seem to be aware of. If your investment is significant, its worth your while seeking more information.

For example:
    Cash at 31st March: $5.68m - projected spend for the quarter: $4.75m ....these were on the last quarterly - not hard to find. With further research you can get a more up to date idea of spend, estimate receipts etc and understand the financial position better.

The same goes with lots of the other points. A bit of research and you have more information to help you understand whats going on.

Finally can I add ....
    What you are trying to understand is not a game of noughts and crosses - its more like chess - players on both sides (Harman/Nuheara) have long term strategies in place. Don't be misled by what is obvious, rather ponder the intent of moves made.

Then complicate the whole game with $ and people as variables and everything will certainly appear strange!

It frustrates all of us that we have not done better. Long term holders believe that what Nuheara has developed has the potential to make a lot of money. But history shows that 3 years for what we are trying to do is not yet long enough. A very good poster on HC stated "5 years at least" before he will be deciding on whether we are going well or not. Keep looking for forward progress, and be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.