KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium 8 Dec, page-2

1. 1,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    Agreed, the Breast Cancer Virtual Symposium would be the most likely event to present the Dana-Farber data this calendar year. (over the next few days I will have a closer look for the breast cancer brain metastases study presentation).

Moosey's post today :-
    Corporate Connect research analyst Marc Sinatra also notes that: "We see things coming together very well for paxalisib … we will see the first interim analysis from the C before CY end. A hint of signal and Kazia will look appealing to deep pocked investors, with the larger drug companies close behind, given paxalisib’s owner could dictate the brain cancer space for years.”
    This confirms what I have been thinking for some time, that Genentech will be eager to see the current updated results as well, because Genentech owns the other drug in the combination BCBM study. This will have immediate implications for the ALLIANCE trial where Genentech owns the CDK inhibitor arm of the BCBM study. Positive results for Paxalisib will see a huge re-rate for Kazia's valuation.

Wonderful results today for Paxalisib.in both GBM and DIPG.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.