TVN 9.43% 4.8¢ tivan limited

sandfire, page-2

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    It seems sand fire gets called in whenever you want to dream.....sandfire was a unique discovery. There is no evidence yet to justify a comparison to sandfire. here is reason for some excitement from the TNG announcement of 42m sulphide zone. We know zilch about its type of mineralisation or grade, how much is massive and how much is disseminated...this is a potentially dangerous turn for a long term investor because if it turns to be fools gold then management credibility will be damaged.

The only consolations that I have are:
    On Tuesday - the day they would have hit the sulphide zone ---at 11am somebody decided to buy 2 million shares all the way from 12cents to 14.5cents...then the trend continued for the rest of the day ( I assume some contractor/driller leaked info which woul be irresistable if they could see such a long zone of sulphide mineralisation) historical drilling in the area has shown native copper

Perhaps management got wind of it and gave public investors the opportunity to have a level playing field by letting them know that they hit a zone of massive sulphide (this is in a way good because it stops the less informed of us sell for cheap) and also know what all the sudden interest is all about

The buying continued on Friday --- if it continued on Monday and we breach 20c then I would see it as definite reinforcement that what was hit was chalcopyrite/chalcocite/galena rather than pyrite.... Because by now people close to the scene would have worked that out

I hold and would like the share price to fly but would also like that to be based on balanced opinion and evidence

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $82.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $448.1K 9.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13591 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 593585 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.