MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Have to agree with your comments HarryKane. I've just had a quick look at SFR and they seem to be all over the shop. In my opinion they are too diversified in their interests. Too many fingers in too many pies. They really do lack focus and decisiveness in my opinion. SFR seem to be spreading their time effort and money too thin. They are acting like a large cap miner, not barely the mid cap miner they actually are in my opinion. It seems they want to have there cake and eat it too. The problem is they are in danger of missing out, with their lack of focus and decisiveness.
    They seem to be squandering money time and effort and fluffing around all over the show.
    Ultimately Degrussa is coming to the end of it's life in 2022, unless Sandfire can find further mineralisation in the Doolgunna area they had better get cracking with another project. They are in danger of seeing their share price drop if they don't find further mineralisation or a solid succession plan for Degrussa.
    It seems Sandfire are so indecisive and unwilling to pay a fair price for Mod Resources that ultimately they may miss a great project at T3 and all the potential of the greater land package that Mod Resources hold.

Sorry to mention Warren Buffet, but even he learnt the hard way, in his early investing years he wasn't willing to invest in companies that weren't a screaming bargain. But as the years went by he learned some companies you just have to pay a reasonable price for because the growth potential is just so good they are worth the price tag. He missed a lot of massive growth stocks until he learned the hard way. Don't get me wrong Buffet will never over pay but he will now pay a fair price for a good investment.

You look at companies like BHP who massively overpaid for onshore oil assets in the US at the height of the market and Rio have bought at the height of the market as well, they were plain stupid.

Sandfire have a great opportunity to buy when the market is subdued but will they squander there opportunity? Time will tell.

All of the above is just my opinion, and could be completely wrong. Who knows Sandfire may kick goals with their current strategy, who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.