GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

sandlion, page-2

1. 2,257 Posts.
    "When we run the loggs we most times knew what the well was like before the tools was back on the rig floor. What would you say when some one tells you it takes three weeks to get the results back as to how good the well is" states Sue12 to Sandlion on H/C 3-7-2007.

Sue12, so from that 'loaded' question you've put to sandlion, are we to assume that an ASX Publicly Listed Company should instead announce to the market something along the lines of " The Directors after consultation with the Drilling Crew are proud to announce that the well is Commercial. Wireline log testing won't be required because the Drilling Crew have advised us that the well is a goer, and what's more, they did this prior to downing the tools back on the rig floor'.

ASIC would be loving some of your percieved 'informed' posts lately. Wouldn't surprise me if they launch an investigation into your previous trading history, and one can only guess the unscrupulous activities and dealings you were getting up to, and probably still are, when you were an oil/gas rig employee. Rene Rivkin ultimately got caught out acting on inside information - it sounds more and more like to me that you have transgressed many, many times in your past. And now that you are supposedly out of the loop, you've progressed to chronic market manipulation for your own devices.
    Consider this as a complaint lodged - the first of many I would expect. Enjoy your holiday - though it may not be the same one you had originally planned, and you mightn't be home for Christmas with the wife either.

wrxsti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.