KAR 3.17% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

It's my understanding that the chair has always been the problem...

1. 12,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    It's my understanding that the chair has always been the problem and lesser management don't have the backbone to resist.

CEO, I do believe you are correct in that planted posters are amongst us now. Regardless, I agree with their push for change because its what I want and suits my personal financial needs perfectly, but apparently it doesn't suit your personal needs. So we will have to disagree there.

We know the mums and dads investors will not likely change the outcome of the AGM motions, that will be the domain of today's big boys, but regardless, it is wise to have the small holders onside...

I recall a few years back where m/ment were ringing larger holders like myself because the voting was much closer than they had anticipated and they needed every vote...Back when Talbot holdings were tied up under their executor and strangely uninterested in KAR proceedings. Ken would have rolled over in his grave.

I find it interesting that Sandown consider themselves long term holders when acquiring in 2020.... they are babes in the woods compared to a few of us still on this forum and we are definitely longsuffering..... too fkg long. I am heartened that somebody is taking a stance especially given we see SP decline due to what appears to be gross mismanagement to suit managements STI's.. Who Dat wells under performing , record low gas pricing and adjustments to attempt to increase oil over gas production and all shortly after a supposed comprehensive due diligence....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.060(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.470B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.84 $10.33M 5.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 73825 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 33331 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.84
  Change
-0.060 ( 3.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.91 $1.91 $1.84 1164759
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.