ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

sandraw south april production less than 200 b, page-3

1. 117 Posts.
    Davo the problem is that they will continue to use their cash..which mean another capital raising sooner than later ..in my view they are an expensive operation ..Casper office and staff as well as paying Australian end..
    this little company is NOT Exxon ..furthermore the business model was 'sold' to the market as not a wild catter rather enhancing old oil ..they sacked the mgr who had the field production chops[ only a few months ago they were singing his praises from the roof top] and now its run by an exploration maven being given 'his head' to try out some notions etc..that is certainly how it seems from here..
    i.e. they look like becoming 'wildcatters' ...i think the CO2
    seems as far away as previously ....so what to do ..no doubt these are the questions -unanswered so far-hence the miserable share price..in fact it almost exactly reflects the true value of the assets...
    That being said the principals Woods and Power are having much more success nearer to home with Metgasco MEL.AX...in my view they should travel less,enjoy their kinds/grandkids, and entertain offers from US based operators who have a demonstrable ability to 'add value' ..but heh am i Robinson Crusoe here what do other ELK s/holders think about this mess..?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.