PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

scooter5, I was thinking last night all about this. I think...

1. 830 Posts.
    scooter5,

I was thinking last night all about this. I think (doen't mean alot!) that they have been pulling the wool over all of our eyes. They ran wireline (electric logs) which give a great indication of the porosity of the rock what type of liquid (gas water or oil it holds). So then to test the the intervals and for it to be tight doesn't really hold, unless they perforated at the wrong intervals. Also the cuttings coming over the shakers would of been tight too??
    The sandstone in the region has very good porosity so figure that one out.
    The report was full of contradictions, enough said. The gas game is up for PRE.

They also got a tool stuck? What in cased hole??? this is very very unusual (but expect the unexpected in the oil industry).

In my sinister mind i think that they maybe haven't even tested this well and it has been a duster for a while. Maybe, maybe not. Why not tell us before now.

Sorry haven't answered your question, no it doesn't mean it's tight over the permit, but who in the right mind would buy it now?
    Never buy anything from a yank that they can't sell to another yank.......wish I had listened to my own wise words. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.