MYG 0.00% 67.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Hi Chris_W,I saw that Sandstorm interview too and wondering...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Chris_W,

I saw that Sandstorm interview too and wondering about the implications for Mutiny. In fact the only reason I bought MYG originally was because of Standstorm interest.

Standstorm pulled out, presumably because the general market was turning and they put everything on ice. However, if MYG made business sense to them previously, it surely still does now.

Two lines of thinking here for me:

1. Sandstorm have been and gone, and managers aren't going to be keen on trying to justify to anyone why the cancelled project is back on again. They have plenty of other options.

2. However, the other thinking is that they already have lent money to MYG that isn't going to get paid back unless MYG start mining. Plus with the due diligence already complete, they might be able to re-negotiate terms with MYG and fund Deflector. I note Deflector project still sits prominently on the Sandstorm website (as they have minor streaming agreement in place still).

Maybe a third theory / speculation is that SS pulled out due to issues with JG? Although I doubt it, until MYG provide some clarity on the recent developments we can only speculate.

AJTrader,
    I note that you have MSR on the watchlist. I think MSR a more likely target for Sandstorm (or other streaming companies). Sandstorm have a deal with Entree Gold, so they are not adverse to operating in 'less politically stable' jurisdictions. Any thoughts?

Cheers
    Ben

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 1403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.